A new student packet will be mailed to your home for your review and completion and must be returned to the Program by the date specified in the packet.
Acceptance into the Bethel University PA Program is contingent upon:
1. Completion of all application requirements.
2. Successful completion of all outstanding prerequisite coursework.
3. Attended a personal interview. (By invitation only)
4. Receipt of acceptance letter and non-refundable acceptance deposit.
5. Proof of health insurance. All students are required to maintain health insurance for the duration of the program.
6. Receipt of negative drug screen and a background check indicating no prior convictions that would result in failure to obtain medical licensure.
7. Completion of physical examination and immunizations prior to matriculation.
8. No history of dismissal from another PA, medical, or nursing program for academic or disciplinary reasons.
3. Completion of the UT Supplemental Application and UT PA Prerequisite Form by OCTOBER 1st .
The UT PA Prerequisite Form is available as part of the UT College of Graduate Studies Supplemental Application that is available through CASPA. Once you complete the online CASPA application and designate your application to be sent to The University of Toledo PA Program, you will be provided with a link to an online Supplemental Application to The University of Toledo. When filling out the UT Supplemental Application, be sure to click on the link to complete the UT PA Prerequisite Form. Please note that The University of Toledo Supplemental Application includes a fee of $. The UT Supplemental Application, accompanying UT PA Prerequisite Form and fee must be submitted by October 1.